Reputation Built on Results
Are you looking for the best Road Traffic Solicitors to assist you in getting your licence back early?
At Adams Whyte, we understand the devastating impact a driving ban can have on you, your livelihood and your family. If, though, you have been disqualified from driving for more than 2 years, we may able to assist you in getting your licence back early.
So if you’re facing what for you is the legal minefield of trying to have your licence restored, tip the scales in your favour - Get in touch now.
When can I apply to the court to get my driving licence back early?
Under the Road Traffic Offenders Act 1988, Section 42, you can apply to have a driving ban removed early in the following circumstances:
- For disqualifications of less than 4 years, you can apply after 2 years;
- For disqualifications of 4 years up to 10 years, you can apply after one half of the ban has been served;
- For disqualifications of 10 years or more, you can apply after 5 years of the ban has been served.
How can we help?
You can count on our award-winning team to identify the right questions, provide the right answers and deliver the best solutions.
Here are just some examples of how we can provide you with our expert guidance:
- You can count on us to provide clear, candid advice as to whether you have reasonable legal grounds to seek removal of disqualification. For example, have you been of good behaviour since your original conviction? Is yours a case where restoration of your licence would allow you to take up an important job offer, or would relieve hardship to your family?
- If you do wish to proceed, we can ensure that the process gets off to the best possible start by ensuring the written application which requires to be submitted to the court contains everything that needs to be said on your behalf. Further, we can ensure that your application is supported by all relevant documentation and evidence, such as offers of employment, medical reports, and testimonials or references vouching your good conduct.
- Ultimately, at court, you can then rely on our expert solicitors to present and argue your case to the fullest, all to give you the best possible chance of success.
What are the costs?
Firstly, given the importance of you finding exactly the right lawyer to protect your driving licence, we have the confidence to provide every client with a first, diagnostic consultation, free of charge.
Thereafter, depending upon your financial position and the nature of your case, it may be possible for us to represent you under the Scottish Legal Aid scheme. If, however, Legal Aid is not available or appropriate in your case, whilst any fee chargeable thereafter will depend upon the complexity of your case, we are always happy to provide you with the certainty of a fee agreed in advance, and, if you prefer, usually the reassurance of a fixed fee arrangement, rather than fees based upon each item of work.
Equally, if you have a motor insurance policy or house insurance policy which provides you with cover for the legal costs of a motoring case in Scotland, we would always be content to discuss acting for you on this basis. If you are in any doubt as to the terms of cover under any such insurance policy, again, we would be happy to examine the terms of the policy at your first free consultation.
To tip the scales in your favour, get in touch now.
So, once again, why choose Adams Whyte Road Traffic Solicitors to help you?
Here are just 5 reasons:
- We are already the trusted choice of thousands of clients who over the years have relied on the expertise of our motoring law solicitors to deliver for them the best possible result in road traffic cases right across the country.
- For the countless clients who, year after year, choose us to protect their driving licence, we have an impressively high rate of success and satisfaction.
- Those who recommend or instruct us include individuals from fields as varied as law and policing, to medicine and banking, to sport and entertainment.
- In fighting to get you back on the road, our specialist solicitors provide the highest standards of technical knowledge, forensic analysis, and courtroom advocacy.
- Given the importance of you finding the right lawyer to guide you, we have the confidence to provide every client with a first, diagnostic consultation, free of charge.
Given, therefore, the technical and legal hurdles in getting your licence back early, it makes sense to maximise your chances by obtaining expert advice as to the best approach in your case.
To give yourself the best chance of the best outcome, get in touch now.
For more information or to speak to one of our experts please contact us on: