Reputation Built on Results
Business & Financial Crime Solicitors in Edinburgh, Kirkcaldy & Livingston
Are you looking for the best criminal defence solicitor to defend you or your business?
Adams Whyte Criminal Defence Solicitors is a multi-award-winning law firm consistently rated and recommended as one of the leading criminal defence teams across Scotland and the UK.
Our dedicated Business & Private Client Department provides specialist legal services tailored to the particular needs of individual businesses and private clients facing the anxiety and uncertainty of a criminal investigation or prosecution.
Led by joint Heads of Department, Ross Gardner and Andy Aitken, the central ethos of our Business & Private Client team is to provide exceptional lawyers committed to delivering exceptional results.
If you or your business is facing the legal minefield of a criminal investigation or prosecution, it’s vital to secure the right legal help as soon as possible.
Why choose Adams Whyte Criminal Defence Solicitors?
- Our multi-award-winning team is already the trusted choice of many fellow professionals and businesses who face the stress and strain of a criminal charge
- Those who recommend or instruct us include individuals and businesses from professions as varied as law and policing, to medicine and banking, to sport and entertainment
- As lawyers who understand the potential impact of a criminal charge on the reputation, livelihood and liberty of our clients, our goal for clients is simple: we always set out to win
- With one of the leading and largest defence teams in the country, we frequently defend in the most serious, complex and high profile cases and our team can assist at any court or police station across the country
- From lawyers who are legally sharp, mentally agile, and tactically astute, you can expect the highest standards of advocacy and know-how, and an unwavering focus on the best possible outcome
To give yourself the best chance of the best outcome, get in touch now.
What type of Business & Private Client cases does Adams Whyte Criminal Defence Solicitors take on?
Examples of the type of cases where our Business & Private Client Department can help include (in alphabetical order):
- Business & White Collar Crime
- Companies Act offences
- Financial Crime, such as embezzlement, fraud & mortgage fraud
- Food Hygiene
- Fraud, Embezzlement
- Health & Safety
- Proceeds of Crime & Confiscation
- Road Traffic
- Serious Organised Crime
- Tax & VAT offences
- Trade Descriptions offences
How can Adams Whyte Criminal Defence Solicitors help you?
Here are just some of the ways in which you can rely on us to guide you through the legal minefield of a criminal investigation or prosecution:
- Wherever possible, we will liaise with police to arrange voluntary attendance for interviews as an alternative to detention or arrest, and, in arrest cases, we will use our considerable expertise to secure your release from custody at the earliest possible time
- In advance of any police interview, we will obtain from police as much information as possible, with a view to helping you be prepared as possible for any police questioning
- Before and during any police interview, we will provide clear advice about whether or not to answer questions and we will intervene to prevent any unfair or improper lines of questioning
- At court, and in preparing for court, you can expect lawyers who are informed, skilled and absolutely focused on securing the best possible outcome
- Throughout any investigation or prosecution, we will provide the highest standards of advocacy, analysis and know-how, all with a view to delivering the best possible result at the earliest possible date
At Adams Whyte Solicitors, the impressive track record of our multi-award-winning team makes us the regular choice of Professionals and Business.
To tip the scales in your favour, get in touch now.
For more information or to speak to one of our experts please contact us on: