Reputation Built on Results
Are you looking for the best criminal defence solicitor to defend you on a criminal charge?
Adams Whyte Solicitors are a multi-award-winning law firm with decades of combined experience of successfully defending every type of criminal offence likely to come before the criminal courts. We provide the highest standards of advice and representation across the whole spectrum of criminal law from murder and serious violence to fraud and financial crime.
For more information about the types of crime where you can count on our expertise, click on any of the criminal offence links further down this page.
You can also use the search facility at the top of this page to search for more information by keyword.
And if there are any questions you want to ask us, don’t to hesitate to get in touch now.
Why choose Adams Whyte Criminal Defence Solicitors to defend you?
Here are just 6 reasons to choose Adams Whyte:
- We always set out to win.
- Our lawyers are smart, skilled and tenacious.
- Our lawyers are approachable, organised and prepared.
- You can count on us being ready and available whenever you need us.
- You can count on us to know the law and know your case.
- In national Law Reviews and Law Awards across Scotland and the UK, we’ve repeatedly been rated and recommended as a leader in the field of criminal defence solicitors.
So, what types of crimes do Adams Whyte Solicitors defend?
We have a proud track record in successfully defending clients across the whole range of criminal charges, including crimes of violence, disorder, dishonesty, drugs offences, financial offences and sexual offences.
Examples of the charges on which our skilled team can defend your interests include:
- Crimes of Violence, such as:
- Crimes of Disorder, such as:
- Breach of the Peace and statutory breach of the peace (section 38 offences)
- Offences commonly referred to as ‘statutory breach of the peace’ under s38 of the Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Act 2010
- Stalking & Harassment
- ‘Aggravated’ offences alleging Racist, Sectarian of Homophobic behaviour or prejudice relating to Disability
- Football-related offences
- Crimes of Dishonesty, such as:
- Money Laundering
- Proceeds of Crime
- Sexual Offences, such as:
- Sexual Assault
- Pornography charges
- Historical sexual abuse
- Charges under the Sexual Offences (Scotland) Act 2009
- Drugs Offences, such as:
- Possession of a controlled drug
- Production or cultivation of a controlled drug
- Possession with intent to supply a controlled drug
- Concerned in the supply of a controlled drug
- Financial & Business Crime, such as:
- Benefits fraud
- Mortgage fraud
- Money Laundering
- Tax & VAT frauds
- Health and Safety Prosecutions
- Serious Organised Crime
- Computer & Internet Crime
- Road Traffic & Motoring Offences, such as:
If you’re facing the worry of a criminal charge, don’t risk your future.
Tip the scales in your favour.
Get in touch with Adams Whyte Solicitors.
For more information or to speak to one of our experts please contact us on: