Reputation Built on Results
Are you looking for the best criminal defence solicitor to defend you on a criminal charge?
Adams Whyte Solicitors are a multi-award-winning law firm with decades of combined experience successfully defending persons accused of criminal offences.
Widely recognised as one of the leading teams of criminal defence lawyers in Scotland and across the UK, we are proud, year after year, to be rated and recommended by the UK’s top legal guides, including The Legal 500 and Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession.
Indeed, we have repeatedly been voted Scottish Criminal Law Firm of the Year and, in a previous poll of 4,500 clients of leading Scottish Law Firms, we were honoured to be voted as the Clients’ Choice of Scottish Law Firm of the Year.
In 2018, we were crowned as Criminal Law Firm of the Year and Criminal Defence Firm of the Year, making us the first ever Scottish Law Firm to win both National Law Awards in the field of Criminal Law, and the first to do so in the same year.
In 2020, the Global Excellence Awards named Adams Whyte as the UK's 'Most Reputable Criminal Defence Specialists'; and Acquisition International named Adams Whyte as the Best Criminal Defence Firm for Scotland
With one of the largest criminal defence teams in the country, we provide first-class representation across the whole of Scotland from our offices based in Edinburgh, Fife (Kirkcaldy) and West Lothian (Livingston).
If you’ve been charged, you can count on us to provide you with the answers and solutions you need. We will advise you on the charge and tell you what is likely to happen next. We will also identify any investigations which are vital to protect your interests. These may include, for example, taking photographs of injuries, recovering video or phone evidence, tracing witnesses or speaking to defence experts.
At Adams Whyte Solicitors, our brief is simple: to provide our clients with exceptional lawyers who are committed to delivering exceptional results.
To speak with or instruct our award-winning team, get in touch now.
Why choose Adams Whyte Solicitors to defend you?
- We provide the highest level of advice and representation across the whole spectrum of criminal law – from murder and serious violence to fraud and financial crime.
- You can count on us to listen carefully, think cleverly and defend you vigorously.
- You can rely on us to explain things clearly and concisely, in jargon-free language.
- We are fearless in defending and passionate about winning.
- Our lawyers are innovative thinkers who are skilled in providing smart answers to difficult problems.
- As one of Scotland’s largest teams of expert criminal defence solicitors, we can quickly and effectively meet the urgent needs of our clients at any police station or court in Scotland.
- Our dedicated team of specialist solicitors provide emergency legal assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
For your defence, choosing Adams Whyte might well be the most important decision you’ll ever make. Get in touch now.
So, what types of cases do criminal defence solicitors at Adams Whyte take on?
On a daily basis, from our offices in Edinburgh, Kirkcaldy and Livingston, we defend cases right across the country and at every level from the Justice of the Peace Court, to the Sheriff Court and High Court. And from our many years helping people accused of criminal charges, we have extensive experience of defending every type of charge likely to come before the criminal courts, including:
- Road traffic and motoring offences, such as drink driving, careless driving, dangerous driving and speeding.
- Crimes of violence, such as assault, murder, attempted murder, culpable homicide, robbery and knife crime.
- Crimes of dishonesty, such as theft, reset, fraud and embezzlement
- Drugs offences, such as possession, cultivation and supply.
- Sexual offences, such as public indecency, sexual assault and rape.
- Serious organised crime, money laundering and confiscation cases
- Other criminal offences, such as Firearms offences and Internet crime.
- And for a fuller list of – and more information about - the types of criminal charges on which we can provide our expert representation, please visit ‘Our Services’ page.
And what can you expect from the criminal defence solicitors at Adams Whyte?
At Adams Whyte, you can expect:
- Solicitors who will provide the highest level of advice and representation across the whole range of criminal law.
- Solicitors who are registered with and whose high professional standards are regulated by the Law Society of Scotland.
- Solicitors who are approved by the Scottish Legal Aid Board, with whom we are registered and authorised to provide Criminal Legal Assistance.
- Solicitors who are members of the prominent Scottish lawyers’ organisations, the Edinburgh Bar Association and the Faculty of West Lothian Solicitors. Indeed, we at Adams Whyte are proud to have received the professional endorsement of a number of our solicitors having previously been elected to lead and represent these respected lawyers’ bodies.
In case after case, year after year, our lawyers make the difference. Get in touch now.
For more information or to speak to one of our experts please contact us on: